make him sit on the sofa right in front of our TV and tell him that he is my prisoner and he is not allowed to leave until I tell him so. Laughing he would obey and sit still and watch TV beside me. And then I would tell him that as a prisoner he was not allowed to laugh and say anything, he was supposed to just sit still. Surprisingly, he obeyed. We played other games too and when I get tired I would just tell him that he was a prisoner so he would sit still again and I could rest. And eventually, I discovered that I could use it to discipline him in times that he was misbehaving. I would make him sit on the sofa once again and make him sit still as a prisoner. I made him sat on the corner of my mother's bed in her room with the door opened so he could still watch TV and he would sit still. I also made him sat on the swing outside our house with me of course watching him from the window inside our mother's room to make sure that he wouldn't go outside our house through our gate. All those times he obeyed and sat still. He